29 Dec 2019 (Sunday)
10:00am – 5:00pm
G/F, Trendy Centre, 682 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok (Exit C, Lai Chi Kok Station)
荔枝角青山道682號潮流工貿中心地下 (荔枝角站 C出口)
Top 3 Trophies and HKD $1000, $800, $500
Champion Trophy and Ice-Cream Coupon (HK$100) for Best U16, U14, U12, U10, U8
PLAYERS (LUNCH BUFFET INCLUSIVE)
$400 per person
LUNCH BUFFET FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS (OPTIONAL)
$120 per person
Step 1: Fill in the Registration Form. Click Here.
Step 2: Make Payment by Payme or Bank Transfer
Account Name: Kidult C Group Ltd
Account No.: 741 237291 838
Step 3: Send a copy of the bank transfer receipt by whatsapp to 6554 2014.
REGISTERED PLAYER LIST
9:30am – 9:45 Registration (players who arrive after 9:45am will not be paired in the first round)
10:00am – 12:30pm Round 1 to 3
12:30pm – 1:15pm Lunch
1:15pm – 4:50pm Round 4 to 7
4:50pm – 5:00pm Awards Ceremony
1. The tournament will be played according to the FIDE ‘Laws of Chess’, Rapid play.
2. Tournament will not be FIDE Rated, all players are welcome.
3. The pairings will be done by Swiss System, with 7 rounds. Each players will have 15 minutes per game, with 10 seconds increment after every move.
4. Players who are not present in the venue 15 minutes before the first round will not be paired even if they have paid the registration fee. Players who default a game without any notification to the Arbiter won't be paired in future rounds.
5. Recording of moves is not mandatory, but score sheets will be available. Players must write the correct result and sign in the Game Result Slip that will be provided in each round. Once signed, the result will remains even if it's incorrect.
6. Mobile phones should be switched off in the playing hall.
2. Buchholz Cut 1
3. Buchholz Cut 2
4. FIDE Tie-break
5. Direct Encounter
6. The Greater Number of Wins
8. Awards ceremony will start immediately after the end of the last game.